Anti Money Laundering Administrator
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collecting and reviewing client information in order to comply with internal and local requirements;
- Communicating with clients and updating client files, risk classification and escalating cases to the Compliance Officer;
- Supporting departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data;
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and relevant governmental authorities;
- Maintaining up to date written documentation and policies related to the organisation’s business activities;
- Briefing and reporting to Management on matters relating to internal AML Manual and other related policies and procedures;
- Reviewing and updating the Company’s AML Manual and other related policies;
- Providing support to the Compliance Officer as requested.
Reporting & Supervision
Academic & Experience
Fluency in both Greek and English;
High sense of integrity and professional ethics;
Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
The following are also desirable and will be considered an advantage:
The Bar Professional Training Course and admission to the Cyprus Bar Association;
Previous experience in AML, Compliance, Risk Management or any other relevant field;
Knowledge of EBOS Aml system.
Remuneration & Benefits
- A competitive remuneration package with 13th salary is offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
- Flexible working hours and Friday’s afternoon off is provided.
- Provident Fund Scheme