Our firm is seeking to recruit a talented professional to join our Audit Department as an Auditor. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of our audit team, working with both local and international clients. Our office is based in Nicosia. We are looking for a professional who is looking to build a career with us and become a valuable asset for our firm.
The Audit Associate is involved in various stages of the audit process under the supervision of senior members of the Audit department. He/She performs duties related to the audit engagements for a portfolio of clients as assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support to the Audit department in the daily execution of audit engagements for local and international clients
- Assist in identifying risk matters, planning the audit work and preparing audit reports
- Review clients’ financial information and draft financial statements in accordance with reporting standards
- Prepare audit files in accordance with professional standards
- Liaise with associates as well as internal departments for the smooth execution of work
- Ensure compliance with Company best practices
- Work in a team and support senior associates, supervisors and managers in servicing clients, assisting with day-to-day requests and responding to their needs Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
Reporting & Supervision
Reports to: Audit Supervisor Supervises: N/A
Academic & Experience
University degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field In the process of pursuing a Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA/ACA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Greek
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Client-service mindset
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
A competitive remuneration package with 13th salary is offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience. Flexible working hours and Friday’s afternoon off is provided.
If you are Interested working with us you may apply completing the application form below. You may also apply by sending your CV at the email [email protected] using the subject “Auditor” All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.