Senior Audit Associate
Our firm is seeking to recruit a talented professional to join our Audit Department as Audit Senior Associate. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of our audit team, working with both local and international clients. Our office is based in Nicosia. We are looking for a professional who is looking to build a career with us and become a valuable asset for our firm.
The Audit Senior Associate is involved in the execution and completion of audit activities and the training of junior members of the audit team. He/She implements audit procedures in line with the Company’s audit methodology, for local and international clients in diverse industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in various stages of audit engagements, including analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, correspondence, financial statement preparation, disclosure, and administrative functions
- Engage in communication with clients to request client documentation upon the beginning of the engagement, regarding missing documentation during the auditing process or invoices
- Review financial information and audit documentation
- Liaise with the Accounting department in regards to the updating of client folders with relevant documentation
- Prepare tax computation, tax returns and distributions and upload information on tax portal in coordination with Tax Director
- Plan, execute and ensure the successful completion of audits in accordance with professional standards
- Ensure that financial statements, client correspondence and other audit related documents are prepared in accordance with company best practices
- Report any issues to Audit/Engagement Manager
- Work together with junior and senior members of the accounting department to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Train, coach and mentor junior members of the department
- Follow day to day operations as they arise
- Provide high-quality service within predetermined budgets and timeframes
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by Supervisors, Managers and Directors
Reporting & Supervision
Reports to: Audit Supervisor Additional reporting line: Audit Manager Supervises: N/A
Academic & Experience
University degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field In the process of pursuing a Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA/ACA) At least 3 years of relevant Audit experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Greek
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Caseware software
- Good knowledge of IFRSs and ISAs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Client-service mindset
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
A competitive remuneration package with 13th salary is offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Provident Fund is provided. Flexible working hours and Friday’s afternoon off is also provided.
If you are Interested working with us you may apply completing the application form below. You may also apply by sending your CV at the email [email protected] using the subject “Senior Audit Associate” All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.