The Citizenship by Investment Scheme offers to business people and entrepreneurs from all over the world, the opportunity to apply for Cyprus passport and for relocation with their families, by investing in a variety of assets and local industries.
Cyprus’s unique geographical location positions itself at the entry point of three continents, Europe, Africa and Asia and plays a vital role in the Eastern Mediterranean region.
The island is an ideal investment gateway to the European Union, a portal for investment outside the EU, particularly the Middle East, India and China.
The beautiful sunny island in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea, a great crossroad between Europe, Africa
and Asia offering great connections. Quality lifestyle, business and trade center on a historical and sacred island.
- Member of the European Union since 2004 and using the Euro currency.
- Official languages are Greek and Turkish. The majority speaks fluently English. Russian language is also very common.
- Considered to be the sunniest place of Europe with more than 340 sunny days yearly.
- Some of the cleanest beaches in the world are found here (Blue Flag award)
- Cyprus is one of the safest countries in the world (Value Penguin 2015 survey) making it a great place for a family to reside
- Freedom of movement to 157 countries worldwide. Travel, Reside, Work, Study within the EU
- Doing business friendly. Ranked 39th in the world (World bank: Business report 2017)
- One of the fastest citizenship programs in the world, offering flexibility and benefits to the applicant and family
- Advanced infrastructures, high quality healthcare and a wide range of reputable schools and universities.
- Freedom of movement around the world.
- Business and Trade centre – Ease of doing business. Ranked 39th worldwide.
- Low corporate tax 12,5%.
- Secure bank and legal system.
- Dual citizenship opportunity.
- Double tax exemptions with more than 170 countries.
- Growth sectors. Oil & Gas, Travel & Tourism, Properties and developments, Start Ups and innovation.
The Investment Scheme
Cyprus is one of the safest countries in the world (according to
Value Penguin 2015 survey) making it a great place for a family to reside.
- Ways to obtain Cyprus passport.
- Invest in real estate, commercial or residential properties or other developments.
- Purchase or participate in local establishments-organizations.
- Purchase a private residence for your family.
- Work as a high ranking senior manager in Cyprus.