We are looking for a bookeeper to join our team in Nicosia.
Due to the continuous growth of our Firm, we are looking to recruit a talented professional to join our Accounting Department in the position of Bookkeeper. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of our team, working with both local and international clients.
Our office is based in Nicosia. We are looking for a professional who is ready to build a career with us and become a valuable member of our firm.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Recording and filing of accounting records for local companies
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare debtors/ creditors reconciliations
- Prepare vat and vies returns
- Prepare management financial statements
- Prepare tax, sic, vat registration returns
- University degree in Accounting or related field
- Two years of experience in similar position is required
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills in English and Greek language.
- IT literate, with working knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
A competitive remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience. Flexible working hours and Friday’s afternoon off is provided.
Please sent your CV on the above email using the subject “Bookkeeper vacancy.”
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.