In case you have a corporation that is operating under the supervision of another accounting firm or services provider and you are interested a transfer to our firm, there is and paperwork that are needed for the transfer to take place. Our accounting and advisory department suggest that we schedule a meeting to discuss and guide you in order to achieve a smooth and faster transition towards your benefit.
Documentation needed to transfer your company to our firm from another services provider.
- All statutory registers including directors, secretaries, members, charges and debentures and minute books (for shareholders and directors) etc
- Corporate certificates issued by the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus
- Share certificates issued to date (cancelled or otherwise)
- All instruments of transfers of shares to date
- All officers acceptance of appointment and resignation letters to date
- All declarations of trust in existence and deeds of dissolution of trust
- The constitutional documents of the Company (Memorandum and Articles of Association) and any amendments to the same
- Copies of all agreements to which the Company is party in existence or otherwise
- All powers of attorney issued by the Company to date whether cancelled, revoked in existence or otherwise
- An Incumbency Certificate issued by the Secretary of the Company
- The Company’s Financial Statements audited or otherwise
- All filing forms submitted to the Registrar of Companies to date including Annual Returns and filing receipts as proof of filing
- Registrar’s receipt as confirmation of payment of the Annual Company Levy
- All board and shareholder resolutions from the date of incorporation to date
- The Company’s rubber stamp and common seal
- KYC documents on the Company’s current directors, secretary and shareholder (and if applicable the ultimate beneficial owner)
- Any other relevant documents.